Monday, November 15, 2010

Today's a Good Day

originally blogged on April 20, 2006

Well, lots going on this week. First, I help coach one of the best high school softball teams in the state of Alabama. I'll just go ahead and say it. :) Both on the field and off, these girls are great. yeah, some of them act pretty spoiled at times, but I guess when I was their age, I probably was very much like that too. They really have the ability to win a state championship this year. We just gotta get everyone peaking at the plate at the same time...and we'll be good to go!

I close on my house one week from Monday! I'm pretty excited. I've got all of my colors picked for painting, and I bought a new living room suite this past weekend. Everything is just kinda coming together. It's a great sense of accomplishment.

Work is picking up a little. It's been rather slow for the past month or so, but in a way, it was nice because of everything else that's going on in my life. Unfortunately, I've not had much time for a social life, but that's allllll about to change. I'm about to start getting myself back in the gym everyday and be the person I usually am!

Anyway~ I hope you're all doing well, too. I know a lot of you are about to be going on vacations to far off beaches. Just remember me while you're gone. I might not have a trip to look forward to, but I have a 1/2 acre of land to look forward to mowing every week. :) Have safe trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment