originally blogged on December 6, 2005
Ok, so I've been patient, right? I was told in August that my contract would end at the end of September. Then, at an interview for my own job, I was told that the contract had been extended through December so they didn't need to interview me. (That's a whole 'nuther story.) Well, here it is, December. At first, it was December 1...which came and went. On December 2, it was December 5...which also came and went. Here it is 6 December, and I still do not have a job come 2 January!
I mean, I've been pretty relaxed about it till now 'cause I figured they'd get around to it, but my goodness! Time is runnin' out, folks! The clock is ticking! I want vacation time, you want vacation time, I want a job, you want a job! I'm not asking for much! Just something on paper that says "verily verily, we want you to work for us on January 2 for the next 5 years."
No comments:
Post a Comment