Monday, November 15, 2010

I Don't Get Sick

originally blogged on February 2, 2006

Ok, so softball practice started on Monday. Yeah, it's cold as hell outside (is that possible?), but that's just the way it is. So Tuesday morning, I woke up with a sore throat. I'm the I don't get sick type, so naturally, I made my way to Walgreens first thing and picked up some Theraflu, cough drops, and a side of chloroseptic spray. I had two very nasty cups of Theraflu on Tuesday...and practice again Tuesday evening...even colder and windier (if that's a word) than Monday. Wednesday morning...no more sore throat, but my nose can't figure out if it wants to run or stop up. So, here I sit on Thursday with a developing hacky-cough and a runny/stopped-up nose. Oh, and my eyes won't quit watering. BUT I'M NOT SICK! This is simply a mere adjustment to my new climate for the next 3 months. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment