originally blogged on April 24, 2006
Do you ever have those days that you just go through the motions? I mean, I know that I woke up at precisely 5AM. I know I took my shower because I'm clean. I know I ate breakfast because I'm full. I know I got reay for work because my clothes are pressed and clean...(and on my body). I know I drove to work because I'm here. I know I checked email because everything says 'read'. I know I did my morning server checks because I reported them to the proper individuals. And I swear I don't remember any of it. What makes us do things like this? I think it's just that I have so many things on my mind right now that focusing on one thing just isn't in the cards this morning.
Here's my current frustration: liars. Do people think I'm really stupid? (No comments necessary here.) I can tolerate people who admit to their errors; however, when you goof...and then LIE about it?!?!....that's a problem. In my eyes, that is probably one of the worst habits to have. I guess because I'm so brutally honest at times, I expect the same in return.
Anyway....I'm sure you guys really care to listen to my venting. Oh yeah! My mother and I caught a nice 6lb catfish yesterday at Guntersville Lake. Sweeeeeet.
No comments:
Post a Comment