Monday, November 15, 2010

Carpooled this time, but...

originally blogged on December 29, 2005

Last night, I had dinner in Decatur with some friends of mine from work. before we went, we all met up at Tanna's house there in Decatur. Beatiful home, finger foods, friends, etc. It was very nice. Well, we decided to leave for the restaurant and everyone was picking out who they were riding with. Tanna asked if I would like to ride with her and Al, to which I thanked them and went along. Al, bless his heart, cranks up his new Envoy and begins to back out of his paralleled parking spot.....and then BAM. Wouldn't you know, my poor little Civic...only having been out of the body shop for 1 week, was hit, yet again. Luckily, no visible damage this time. And I should mention that Al's Envoy has a clean bill of health as well.

Moral of the story: Carpooling ain't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment