Monday, November 15, 2010

Minnesota, Day 3

originally blogged November 8, 2006

High: 71! Forget the heat wave, hell will be freezing over soon!

Elections are over. Only 1 Republican was elected in Minnesota. He's the governor. Poor guy. I ate breakfast in the hospitality suite at the hotel this morning and had a bit of a political battle withh some old liberal fart. I had a meeting-filled morning at work. One man coughed and blew mucus on my sweater. That was enjoyable. Another guy won't quit staring at me. I've become paranoid that I have something hanging from my nose?! It could just be the mucusy sweater. Slow afternoon installing software on my laptop.

I tried out a Mexican restuarant tonight. At at the bar. The female bartender was awe-struck with my accent. I couldn't tell if she was just enjoying listening to me talk or if she was interested in me. There were several homosexuals working there, so I just tried to play the sweet and innocent card. Houston - We have a Wal-Mart. This, my friends, is what its all about. I'm liking this place more everyday.

Oh - Also located a ski resort. Maybe I can find a local that wouldn't mind showin' me how they do that thing in MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment