originally blogged on January 7, 2006
Well, it's official. all of my friends are either married or about to be. (How's that for a Captain Obvious moment?) The source of my entertainment for the past several weekends has been Gizmo. That's right. Gizmo. My psycho, stuffed-animal loving shih-tzu, Gizmo. While everyone else is at home gettin' lovin' from their significant others, here I sit. Again. With Gizmo. And he's already asleep in his bed. What a trooper.
Tonight, one of my favorite bands, 17th Floor (www.17fl.com) is playing in Huntsville. How many of my buddies wanted to go with me? None. I have to believe that deep down, they really would like to still hang out with me, but sadly, people do change.
This message should be disregarded by Jeremy and Tracy. They're probably THE coolest couple I know. :) I mean, I have a toothbrush AND a holder for it at their house! (That's a big deal). And I gotta admit, I usually have more fun with them on our jager-drinking outings than I do sitting at home with the Giz. (Sorry buddy).
So, if 17th Floor is in town again, and you really really want to go, but just can't find someone that shares that same enthusiasm...let me know! Stipulation: You must like jager.
No comments:
Post a Comment